Dated 6 May 2021
My mind needs a refresher…..the spiritual fullness of his great presence. Here are my prayers.
1. Lord God may you guard and direct my mind to your fullness in Jesus?
A. My mind is the place of my intellect, reasoning, and intentions; Lord Jesus may you give me the fullness of your spirit in my mind.
B. My behavior begins in my mind, and my mind is where spiritual transformation happens (Romans 12:2). Jesus may you change my mindset into yours.
C. The object of my regular thinking will determine how my days, years, and ultimately my life play out. Everything starts in the mind. God the Father, May you give me the new mindset of Jesus for this day in your word.
D. Too often, I simply don’t bother to ask for the Lord’s protection, direction, and oversight of my mind. From now on, I will do my best to start my day with a simple prayer: Jesus, by your Holy Spirit, keep my mind firmly set where you want it to be focused today world in the great commission.
2. Jesus may you help me to know what priory I need to focus in my life in the way that pleases you.
A. My behavior begins in my mind, and my mind is where spiritual transformation happens, is it any surprise that the adversary wants to mess with my thinking? Jesus may you give me your divine protection and guidance in my thinking.
B. It must be his favorite first attempt to distract and disarm Christians, and it usually works. Jesus, May you heal my mind from all sort of destruction in the fast and keep me strong and deep thinker of this day in Ethiopia.
C. I recognize my enemy and fight him with God’s power and with Scriptural truth. Jesus, may you train me with all spiritual weapons of God with deep spiritual understandings!
3. Jesus may you help me to replace my self-focused mindset with a God-focused mindset.If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. (Colossians 3:1-2)
4. God you may help me to rest in your truth in Jesus all in all.
5. God the Father, help me to be transformed servant of the lord like your son Jesus for these days.